More than "just" beautiful surfaces.
Thieme paints for you on a highly efficient, fully automated painting system with water-based paint systems.
The surface refinement of polyurethane (PUR) moldings does not only serve aesthetic purposes, but must also meet functional requirements such as mechanical and chemical resistance, printability or electrical conductivity.
- Optical effect (colour, gloss level, effect image)
- Mechanical resistance (abrasion, impact, deformation)
- Chemical resistance (alkalis, acids, solvents, hydraulic oils, coolants)
- Climate resistance (indoor/outdoor room climate, outdoor climate)
- Special requirements (e.g. printable by pad or screen printing, weldable, adhesive)