Thieme offers customized systems ranging from the semi-automated machine to the roll-roll system which are impressively reproducible with their easy parameter change, high precision and sophisticated technology. The custom-fit handling technology can also be easily integrated in different measuring systems. The adjustment options such as squeegee angle, diagonal position of the squeegee mechanism or sieve lifting height make the machine even more individualised.
An application in printed electronics does not depend on the electronic function of the material but rather also on its process capacity in the corresponding printing process.
- Full-surface coating with defined layer thickness
- Highly precise partial coating of functional materials (e.g. gasket material, adhesive materials; conductive materials)
- Printing of electronic and organic components (e.g.. solar cells, RFID, batteries, fuel cell elements)
- Precision printing of several identical or different layers
Examples of use
- Large-surface application of ITO and IMITO coatings
- EMC coatings